Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Thu December 8, 2011
Issue Tuesdays: Immigration
This year’s Republican Presidential candidates have been clear about where they stand on many issues, but when it comes to immigration, its a little more murky. Several candidates are trying to “thread the needle” on this one: sounding tough, to please the base, but not so tough, that they “turn off” voters in the general election, especially Latino voters. Today on we bring you a special Thursday version of our Issue Tuesdays series as we look at the Republican Presidential candidates and compare their platforms on the immigration.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and Author of the popular website, NHPoliticalcapital.com.
- Paul Atkinson: Reporter and Producer for KJZZ in Tempe, Arizona.