Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
New Hampshire's Immigration Story
Tue November 15, 2011
Want to Come to the US? Invest in a Business
H-1B visas help employers find skilled workers they can’t find in the US workforce.
Something else that’s hard to come by these days for some businesses is credit.
Turns out there’s a visa program for that too. Foreigners can apply for an EB-5 visa, as long as they agree to invest a half million dollars or more in capital investment project for an American company.
He talks about the visa program with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.