Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Word of Mouth
Wed May 2, 2012
A Wrinkle for the Anti-aging Industry
Want to look ten years younger in ten weeks? Good luck. Hundreds of skin-care products make bold, supposedly measurable claims to heighten hopes and defy age. Now, the FDA is paying more attention about what goes into anti-wrinkle creams, and what consumers are actually getting out of them. Hillary Reinsberg is associate editor for The Shift section at Buzzfeed, where she wrote about increased regulation in the cosmetics industry.